Carbonology Sport paddles are built with the utmost care and by using the best materials available.
The blade construction has been developed over a 15 year period and modified to the construction we trust today. Our blades are built by competitors for competitors and we pride ourselves in the reliability of the blades.
All paddles are constructed using a combination of carbon, PU foam coring and glass fiber reinforcing to produce a light, but durable blade suitable for rivers, flat-water and surf ski.
Blades are built in an autoclave under two bar pressure resulting in an even distribution of 8 Tons of uniform pressure over the mould surface. This results in a beautiful, fully integrated laminate with optimum resin to cloth ratios and therefore optimum strength.
Our paddles come with Carbon xxx Shafts …. Glass shafts are available to order…
Our paddles are enjoyed and trusted by world marathon champions, Olympic paddlers; top multiple national representatives and Duzi winners alike as well as countless recreational paddlers.
Some of these include:
- Shaun Rubenstein- World Marathon Champion and Olympic Sprint Kayaker- CS3 for river paddling. (3rd place Duzi Canoe Marathon 2009)
- Michael Mbanjwa- South African Marathon and Sprint representative as well as Winner of the Duzi Canoe Marathon 2008 and 2nd place 2009 – CS3
- TC Smit- World Sub-Masters Marathon Champion – CS3
- Jasper Mocke- SA Lifesaving Champion – CS3
- Hein van Rooyen- Multiple SA Representative in Marathon and Sprint Kayaking- CS3
We trust you will enjoy them as much as they do.